Salty and tangy with just the right amount of dill and lemon, this refreshing whipped feta dip is the perfect condiment for pita or veggie dipping.
Feta fans! This ones for you!
We've been loving veggies and dip for easy lunches or snacks lately so to switch things up a bit I've been starting to add new things to my dip repertoire.
This whipped feta dip is perfectly savory and brightened with the flavor of fresh dill and lemon juice. It's perfect for dunking toasted pitas as well as veggies - cucumbers are my favourite with this dip.
The absolute best thing about this dip though is just how simple it is to make. Just 4 ingredients and a couple of minutes in a food processor.
How to make it
Gather up your feta cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon and dill.
Place everything in a food processor.
Then blend until smooth.
Serve with toasted pita and veggies like sliced cucumber.
Tips & Tricks
- This recipe calls for ½ - ¾ cups of Greek yogurt. Start with ½ cup, and if the dip is too thick, add more yogurt.
- Fresh feta is best for this dip. As feta ages, it gets a bit grainy which can change the texture of the dip.
- For a change of flavour, drop the dill and top the dip with a drizzle of honey and some chopped walnuts.
Are you on Pinterest? Follow me for more fresh and tasty recipe ideas.
Want to see more recipes like this?? Sign up for our newsletter to have new recipes delivered to your inbox, follow us on Instagram or like our Facebook page.
More Recipes You'll Love
If you like this whipped feta dip you might want to check out some of our other homemade dips:
If you have made this recipe we’d love to see it! Tag us on Insta @loveandgoodstuff.
Loved this? Don’t forget to rate it below!
Whipped Feta Dip
* This recipe card may contain affiliate links to products we know and love. We earn a small commission on qualified sales at no cost to you.
- 10 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 -3⁄4 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor then blend until smooth.
- Serve with toasted pita or fresh veggies.