Curry dip is a tangy and flavourful homemade dip. Fresh and light tasting, this dip is perfect for vegetable platters, crackers, chips and more! It's just as easy as any packaged dip mix - without all the processed ingredients!
Veggies and dip are a staple in our house. I love having vegetables like broccoli, carrots and cherry tomatoes around along with some kind of dip for a quick healthy snack or light meal. My family loves all the usual suspects when it comes to dips: ranch, hummus, Caesar dressing, even the classics like onion (soup mix), but sometimes you just need a change.
When I made up this curry dip, I wanted something that was *different* from the traditional creamy dips, didn't come from a package, and was easy and simple to make when a craving for veggies and dip hits - and was packed full of flavour.
This dip did not disappoint! It's easy, full of healthy whole food flavour, and it was devoured by our family - kids included!
I love that this curry dip is made from ingredients I pretty much always have on hand so it's just as convenient as any store bought dip or package mix - and with no surprise ingredients, it's healthier too!
How to make curry dip
Nothing fancy here, simply mix the Greek yogurt, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, and spices together and you're ready to go. Optimally you would let the dip sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so to let all the flavours mingle.
I like the 50/50 ratio of sour cream to Greek yogurt but if you want to make this dip even healthier go ahead and replace the sour cream with another ½ cup of the plain Greek yogurt which will increase the protein in this dip and reduce the fat.
Why you are going to love this dip
- it's easy to make and uses pantry ingredients
- it's healthier for you than store bought dips and mixes and it's full of fresh, real ingredients
- it's versatile! Mix it with chicken for a chicken salad sandwich or use it as a sandwich spread
Dietary Considerations and Accommodations
This recipe for curry dip is suitable for the following diets:
- gluten free
- low carb and keto friendly
Are you on Pinterest????? Follow me for more fresh and tasty recipe ideas
More recipes you’ll love!
If you like this curry dip, you might want to check out some of our other homemade dip and dressing recipes:
If you have made this recipe we’d love to see it! Tag us on Insta @loveandgoodstuff.
Loved this? Don’t forget to rate it below!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients together in an airtight container
- Allow to chill in the fridge about an hour before serving
* nutritional information is calculated by online tools and may not be 100% accurate.